Personal blog of Quinn Grey. Various fandom, horrible jokes and puns, and the occasional pretty thing. Don't forget to ask me about my hipster blog~
I just got a wrong number text from a stranger that said: “hey can we use ur pool there’s a moose in ours”
I’ve never received such a funny text in my life I can’t breathe
I told them “yes if you send a pic” & they sent me tHIS
For my most popular style infogaphics go here:
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 1 Infographic.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Sunglasses Infographic.
- Know Your Shoes Part 1 Infographic. Lobster Claws anyone?
- Know Your Shoes Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic from Paper Blog.
- Know Your Hats Infographic.
- Know Your Collars and Cuffs Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Skirts Infographic.
- Know Your Nail Shapes and What’s Popular on Instagram Infographics.
- Know Your Eye Liners Infographic.
Massachusetts State Police Issue Apology for “Racial Profiling Saves Lives” Bumper Sticker, But Not Before Lying About It
Massachusetts State Police issued an apology Monday for a bumper sticker on one of their police cruisers that read: “Racial Profiling Saves Lives,” but not before lying about it.
Boston resident Chris Kantos, was walking Sunday morning and came across on official police cruiser, number 1183, and noticed an odd bumper sticker on it.
Kantos tweeted this image out immediately.
— Chris Kantos (@chriskantos) August 25, 2014
Instead of apologizing immediately, Boston PD removed the sticker and published a second image of the cruiser with no bumper sticker. Then accused Kantos of photoshopping the image.
— Mass State Police (@MassStatePolice) August 25, 2014
“Why on earth would I photoshop something like that?” Kantos asked on Twitter.
He clearly knows that’s Kieren’s grave. He’s been sitting their for hours daydreaming about the boy Amy asked him to meet, he’s been running his fingers along the lines of Kieren’s name
comic about how i feel when people associate hair with gender
This is why I love the theatre.